Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Beginnings

Everything old is new again. I completed my Bachelor of Arts in Townsville in 2000 and moved to Melbourne in 2007. Now, here I am back in Qld and back at university. I am currently studying the Graduate Diploma of Learning and Teaching (GDLT) through CQUniversity Australia. It's all very familiar but it's still overwhelming settling into a new life as a student again for the first time in ten years.

My first impressions of the GDLT program are very good. The flexibility is amazing and gratefully appreciated with balancing work and family life. I can't believe our placement is only 2 weeks away! That is a blessing and a curse - I feel so unprepared, but I'm excited to learn.

Another first is blogging! I thought I was fairly confident with computers, but online journals, blogs etc. are all new to me. ICT is not my forte - luckily, I can only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment